Help with simple development tasks.
This is the branch we are using:
you can clone the single branch:
git clone --single-branch --branch blackcoin-more-dev https://github.com/michelvankessel/blackcoin-more.git blackcoin-more-dev
Or whatever you want to call it...is defined at the end
First compile the dependencies
cd depends make HOST=x86_64-linux-gnu -j$(nproc)
Will take a looooooooooooooooong time, hour or so
When done.. cd back into the root of the branch
./autogen.sh ./configure --prefix=$PWD/depends/x86_64-linux-gnu --enable-glibc-back-compat --enable-reduce-exports --disable-tests --disable-bench --disable-gui-tests LDFLAGS=-static-libstdc++ make -j$(nproc)
I use Gitkraken to visualize the branch and the changes I make.
I use Visual Studio Code to compare and edit the codes from BTC / BLK / QTUM
Basically, we compile and try to solve the errors by comparing the code. Besides BTC and QTUM we also compare to PPC, LTC and some other similar projects.
I use meld to compare files.
BlackcoinNL supported chatrooms:
- BlackcoinNL Discord Invite -> https://discord.gg/hjNUgWD
- Discord for countries that block it -> https://www.blackcoin.nl/chat-service-bridge/
- Telegram by BlackcoinNL -> T.me/BlackcoinNL
- Keybase -> https://keybase.io/blackcoin
Other commonly used Blackcoin Social Media:
- IRC -> https://en.irc2go.com/webchat/?net=freenode&room=blackcoin
- Gitter -> https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub/
- Reddit -> https://reddit.com/r/blackcoin
- BlackcoinNL Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BlackcoinNL
- BlackcoinOrg Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BlackcoinOrg
- BlackcoinOrg Facebook -> https://facebook.com/BlackcoinOrg