FAQ: Can I run the More and Legacy clients on the same computer?
Is MORE using same blockchain directory as LEGACY?
Can I install both wallets on same PC to speed up process of moving coins from Legacy client to MORE client. If they use same directory i will mess up one of the installation...
The default folder settings are $HOME/.blackoin folder for Legacy and $HOME/.blackmore for More.
If you run one client with the
-listen=0option, and you will be able to run both on the same machine.
BlackcoinNL supported chatrooms:
- BlackcoinNL Discord Invite -> https://discord.gg/hjNUgWD
- Discord for countries that block it -> https://www.blackcoin.nl/chat-service-bridge/
- Telegram by BlackcoinNL -> T.me/BlackcoinNL
- Keybase -> https://keybase.io/blackcoin
Other commonly used Blackcoin Social Media:
- IRC -> https://en.irc2go.com/webchat/?net=freenode&room=blackcoin
- Gitter -> https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub/
- Reddit -> https://reddit.com/r/blackcoin
- BlackcoinNL Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BlackcoinNL
- BlackcoinOrg Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BlackcoinOrg
- BlackcoinOrg Facebook -> https://facebook.com/BlackcoinOrg